Biyernes, Abril 22, 2016

Travel Diaries 1: Minalungao National Park, Nueva Ecija












  I've been posting different kinds of blog, but mostly Basketball blogs, but then I will try to share something from my first out of town travel this 2016. This is my first travel blog.


I've been curious lately from the latest Instagram post of Jake Ejercito about his summer escapade In Minalungao National Park in Nueva Ecija, the first time I saw the picture I fell in love with the place, and I promised to myself that I will personally go there alone or with a group.

God answered my prayer because two of my co workers planned to go there and for me to spend less, I grab the opportunity to join and witness how beautiful the place is. I went there last April 17, 2016 for a short summer escapade. We travelled almost 4 hours by van, we left Cubao past 5 am, and we arrived past 8 am. The first activity that we did is we took 1,000 steps up to the cross,but before that we crossed the river by the hanging bridge, the view is overwhelming that's why I took some pictures before my phone ran out of battery.






















I admit I enjoyed what I saw, that made me realized that I've been unhealthy for the past 5 years that I've been stuck to work. There I experienced to be a kid again, and looks like I need to give myself a break from the things that stressing me out. I am just a simple person who can be happy with simple things like this, after we went down from the 1,000 steps I conquer my fear of heights by riding on a zipline, and playing with the water while riding in a river raft, the truth is water is my therapy from stress.




It's been a priceless moment for me, It was a really short escapade but worth it. I've been away from the city for just a short period of time but I can't deny the fact that it made me feel good from a toxic environment. The smile on my face is the proof that I enjoyed the moment while I was there with the group of people.


















The moment that we were there is the moment that I will treasure thanks to God for this wonderful place that made me appreciate and be myself after all.

Minalungao National Park  General Tinio, Nueva Ecija, one for the books done.

                               







"Happiness is not measured on bank accounts, social life, and successful career. It is on how you appreciate live and value life even in simple things with no complications"

                                                                                                                    -Kibby-


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento